- The terms ‘PAA’ and ‘paa-usa.org’ are used in this document (or Agreement) to refer to the Web site itself and to paa-usa.org , the organization which owns and operates the PAA website.
- PAA reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this Agreement as your continued use of PAA signifies your acceptance of any changed terms.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and PAA and governs your use of the PAA Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and PAA.
- PAA is entitled to assign this agreement, and all rights and obligations hereunder, to a successor to all or any of its assets, whether by sale, merger or otherwise. These terms shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective representatives, heirs, administrators, successors and permitted assigns except as otherwise provided herein.
Terms of Service
Through the use of this site, you agree to hold harmless PAA and its sponsors, and owners against any and all claims related to the opinions expressed by others.
The remainder of this document covers the specific terms and conditions under which each major service category of PAA is provided for your use. It is your responsibility to make sure you read and understand this document before using any PAA service. Please do not contribute to PAA in any manner unless you have carefully read and agree with all of these terms.
Accessing and Transmitting PAA Content
All the content available for public access on PAA is protected by copyright. Your use of this material must adhere to the following terms, unless you are the original contributor of the content to PAA, in which case your use is governed by the terms governing PAA’s relationship with its contributors as covered below.
- You may download and print a single copy of any content item for your personal, non-commercial use. Content items include, but are not restricted to, articles, columns, and photographs.
- You may not modify any content you download or print from PAA. You must retain all copyright notices and logos on any content item you download or print.
- You may not make any content item originating from PAA available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from PAA.
- You may forward Internet URLs (Uniform Resource Locators) to third parties for private, non-commercial use, along with brief extracts that do not violate Fair Use guidelines.
- You may post, or otherwise make publicly available, excerpts from PAA content items, in any publicly accessible forum, so long as they follow standard Fair Use guidelines and PAA is cited alongside the excerpt as the original source with a link back to PAA.
Using PAA Services
This Section covers the terms under which various PAA services, including, but not limited to, link forwarding services, event information, and any information available on PAA, are made available to you.
You agree that:
Event Manager and Event Ticketing
The following are the terms and conditions under which paa-usa.org is providing the ticketing service and under which this website is to be used.
- Agreement with Terms and Conditions: This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of paa-usa.org by Subscriber. By using paa-usa.org , Subscriber agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof.
- Changes in Terms and Conditions: The Company has the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature ofpaa-usa.org, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use, at any time. The Company has the right to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to Subscriber’s use of paa-usa.org , or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use at any time. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on paa-usa.org , or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means. Any use of paa-usa.org by Subscriber subsequent to such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by Subscriber of such changes, modifications or additions.
- Ticketing: paa-usa.org sells tickets on behalf of promoters, teams, bands and venues which means paa-usa.org does not set the ticket prices or determine seating locations. All ticket sales are final and no exchanges or refunds are allowed after a purchase has been made. Where tickets are mailed to the Subscriber, neither the client nor paa-usa.org will replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets. Where “Ticket Delivery” feature is available and chosen, please allow enough time for the delivery of your ticket order. If you have selected delivery by mail, please allow at least fourteen business days after your order is placed to receive your tickets. For express delivery allow at least 2 business days. These are approximate times, and paa-usa.org is not responsible for deliveries that take longer. Will call orders can be processed up to the day of the event. Where “Will Call’ feature is available and chosen, the Subscriber must show proof of identification and a printed copy of the electronic receipt to receive the actual ticket. Occasionally, events are cancelled, delayed or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, delayed or postponed for any reason please contact the organizer for information on receiving a refund. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. paa-usa.org assumes no responsibility for such refunds and processes refunds only as instructed by the event organizer. paa-usa.org will send a confirmation of the order for tickets via email to the subscriber upon successful processing of the order. It is the responsibility of the Subscriber to ensure that the email address provided is correct and accurate.
- Seats will be allocated on first come first served basis by the management of the event.
- All non-VIP ticket purchasers, please do not call the promoter for seat assignment/numbers or availability. Due to the size of the event, it is not possible to entertain such requests. Once a certain section is sold out it will be removed from online sale.
- All tickets will be mailed to you to the address provided at the time of online ticket purchase.
Using PAA Classifieds or Marketplace Services
PAA provides PAA Classifieds as a service to enable its users to connect with one another. PAA provides the platform but does not directly participate in, nor is it involved in any Classifieds transactions. Please keep in mind that Classifieds are posted not by PAA, but users of PAA. Users of this service are responsible for all aspects of the transactions in which they choose to participate. PAA requires a user to register before posting a classifieds ad but does not screen or control users who may sell or buy on Classifieds, nor does PAA review or authenticate all listings, items, or services offered for sale. PAA have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. Therefore, users of this service should be aware that:
- Sellers and buyers are completely responsible for working out the sale and exchange of goods or services. They must resolve any disputes that may arise in their dealings.
- Sellers and buyers are responsible for researching and complying with any applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale or exchange that may pertain to transactions in which they participate.
- Sellers and buyers are responsible for all applicable taxes and for all costs incurred by participating in PAA Classifieds.
- PAA will not be liable for any damages of any kind incurred as a result of the information contained in the PAA Classifieds or the use of PAA Classifieds
- Users may not use or manipulate this service for any fraudulent activity or purpose. Items or services offered for sale must comply with applicable laws
- Classifieds service users may not post the same ad in multiple places. PAA may take action to delete the classifieds ads and/or PAA user accounts that we believe are misusing this service. Prohibited spam or otherwise impermissible marketing activities in PAA Classifieds may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Posting an ad that is unrelated to the category in which the ad is placed.
- Posting identical ads in the same category and location.
- Posting an ad with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or unauthorized use of content to which the person posting does not have rights.
- Posting an ad through unauthorized robots (crawling software).
- Soliciting a PAA Classifieds user to post an ad in another classifieds site.
- Posting more than the maximum allowed 6 free ads on PAA Classifieds by creating multiple userids.
- Posting ads for services that compete with any of PAA’s services.
- Posting ads for ad typist or home typist.
- Because PAA is a platform, in the event that users have disputes PAA and its employees, officers, agents and directors are released from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. We do not control the information provided by other users that is made available through our system. Users may find other user’s information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and common sense for your own safety. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense. Additionally, there may also be risks dealing with international trade and foreign nationals.
PAA requires registration for those who participate in a variety of its services. PAA also offers social networking services to its members through which they can get to know each other and establish shared contexts and relationships. When you register as a PAA member, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information as required in the registration form.
- You agree maintain and promptly update the Registration Data as necessary to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- If, after investigation, PAA has reasonable grounds to suspect that any user’s information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, PAA may suspend or terminate that user’s account and prohibit any and all current or future use of the PAA Sites (or any portion thereof) by that user other than as expressly provided herein.
- Each user is wholly responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account login and password information and for all activities occurring there under. PAA cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a user’s failure to comply with this Section 4, including any loss or damage arising from any user’s failure to: (1) immediately notify PAA of any unauthorized use of his or her password or account or any other breach of security; and (2) ensure that he or she exits from his or her account at the end of each session.
- You agree that PAA reserves the right to publish any and all information provided as part of PAA registration, except email address and password to authenticate the user, to facilitate social networking among its members.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall paa-usa.org, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from [a] the use or the inability to use our services or access content, [b] the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from transactions entered into through or from PAA, [c] the unauthorized access to or alterations of your transmissions or data, [d] statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or [e] any other matter relating to the service, even if paa-usa.org , has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Void where Prohibited
Although PAA is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed or referenced on PAA are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. PAA reserves the right to limit the provision of any product or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction it so desires, in its sole discretion and to limit the quantities of any such product or service that it provides. Any offer for any product or service made on PAA is void where prohibited.
In addition, paa-usa.org , makes no representation that materials on PAA are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the united states; therefore, accessing those materials from territories where they are illegal is prohibited. those who choose to access PAA from locations outside the united states do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
paa-usa.org, reserves the right to discontinue in whole or in part any portion of PAA services or programs with or without notice.
- All pages within this internet site are the property of paa-usa.org , permission (which may be revoked at any time) is granted to download the material in this site without alterations and for private and non-commercial use only so long as the following copyright notice is included: © 2017, paa-usa.org.
- ‘PAA’, ‘paa-usa.org ‘ and other logos associated with these services are all trademarks and service marks of paa-usa.org , all other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this site the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
- All rights to the PAA material not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Third party merchants and advertisers: you acknowledge that paa-usa.org , does not control the performance of merchants or advertisers that appear on PAA. Therefore, if you choose to purchase a product or service, you release us from any and all claims you may have regarding the third party’s failure to deliver or perform.
You acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You understand that we may at any time (directly or indirectly) solicit member referrals on terms that may differ from those contained in this user agreement. You have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in PAA or its programs and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statements other than as set forth in this agreement.
PAA does not spam or sell/lease its user information to third parties.
Personal information collected by PAA
Online registration: in order to become a PAA member, you must first create a member account on PAA by providing information about yourself including but not limited to name, email address, zip/postal code. PAA checks for the validity of the email addresses.
Use of information by PAA
PAA is an online website that offers a variety of services designed to connect people from around the world. the information, whether personal information of any form of self-expression is used to help you describe yourself to other users. PAA also collects additional information in order to operate and improve our service. PAA us llc, is the sole owner of the information collected on the PAA site.
Sharing of information with third parties: PAA takes your privacy very seriously. PAA will never sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to any third parties unless it is to carry out your instructions and to provide specific services. As an example, we send your information to a credit card processing company to process a payment you have made for the use of a PAA service. These third parties are bound by strict confidentiality agreements which limit their use of such information. In addition, PAA may share your information to send direct mailers or complimentary coupons/offers to a mailing agency to process postal mailing. Again, such an agency would be bound by strict confidentiality agreements that limit their use of such information.
Email communications: PAA generally communicates with you as a registered member of PAA through the primary email that you have specified at the time of registration. This is also used as the login text string in conjunction with the password to authenticate you on the PAA site. Your email and password are never shared with anybody within or outside PAA. PAA uses this email address to send you three types of communications:
- sending you occasional announcements about changes in PAA’s policies or promotions introduction of new services
- please note that these email communications may contain commercial messages of advertisers; however, PAA does not provide your personal information or emails to any of the advertisers; we just include the advertising banners they provide us in the emails that we send. As always you can opt out of the newsletters or promotional announcements.
Partnering with others: PAA may partner with other online services to offer a combined service. whenever we offer such combined services, PAA will make it clear who the partner is and it will be entirely up to you to use or not to use the service. Where any personal information is passed along to the partner you will be informed prior to that sharing.
Disclosures required by law: it is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Policy on abuse on paa-usa.org
paa-usa.org is committed to ensuring and enforcing a safe and friendly online community space for all our members. to this effect, we have come up with a policy on abuse that we would like all our members to be aware of. These rules govern the use of the paa-usa.org website and its product/service offerings and we would like all our members to cooperate in complying with these rules so that everyone can have a pleasant experience.
Registration as a paa-usa.org member at any time past or present and use of the paa-usa.org website and all its product/service offerings will be taken as acceptance of the above rules of conduct. paa-usa.org ‘s decision on all matters is final and binding on its member